If stubborn fat that can’t be eliminated through diet and exercise is preventing you from achieving the body contours you desire, liposuction may be the ideal procedure for you. Dr. Aaronson uses liposuction to carefully sculpt firmer and more toned body contours to restore a natural, balanced physique.
What Areas Can Liposuction Improve?
ConsultationYour consultation plays an important role in the liposuction process. Dr. Aaronson will evaluate the extent and areas of your fat accumulation to determine the best treatment plan for you. You will discuss your desires, and it may be helpful to bring in pictures of your ideal body shape. Together, you and Dr. Aaronson will decide on a technique that best suits your needs and natural body contours. During this time, you will also provide your medical history to ensure that you are healthy enough and a good candidate for liposuction.
- Small incisions are created in the treatment site.
- A tumescent fluid is injected to help numb the surrounding area and help minimize fluid loss.
- A cannula is inserted, and a gentle back and forth motion further helps loosen fat.
- Vacuum suction removes the unwanted fatty tissue.
- Dr. Aaronson carefully sculpts the treatment area to create the best definition and a natural appearance.