Have you found that a recent pregnancy, weight loss, or aging has left you with a lax, undefined belly? Dr. Aaronson performs tailored tummy tuck procedures to restore the abdominal appearance by eliminating excess skin and tightening weakened abdominal muscles. Choosing a tummy tuck can provide you with the slimmer, firmer abdominal contour you’ve always wanted. Is a Tummy Tuck Surgery the solution for you? Dr. Scott Aaronson is always ready and willing to help his patients in Palm Springs to discover their new selves.
Who Can Benefit From a Tummy Tuck?
Your Tummy Tuck
ConsultationYour consultation plays an important role in your tummy tuck surgery. Dr. Aaronson will evaluate your body type, discuss your desires, and determine your needs. Together, you and Dr. Aaronson will decide on a tummy tuck technique that best suits your needs and natural body shape. During this time, you will also provide your medical history to ensure that you are healthy enough and a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery.
TechniqueStandard Tummy Tuck - The best technique for people looking to treat mild to moderate amounts of unwanted skin and muscle laxity.
- Incisions are placed low in the pubic area, running from hip to hip. A secondary incision is placed around the belly button.
- Excess skin is removed from the navel down to the pubic mound.
- A corset technique tightens the abdominal wall for a firmer appearance.
- A single incision is placed low in the pubic area.
- Any redundant skin in the lower abdominal area is removed.
- The abdominal muscles can be tightened, enhancing your stomach definition.